Expensive Skin Foundation
Why Cream Foundation? Cream formulas have a more "skin like" finish due to their ability to mimic the skins texture. Cream formulas work beautifully because they are able to use the warmth from your body to mold and move naturally on the skin. Expensive Skin Foundation can also be mixed with Citrine Oil to give a more radiant look to the skin!
Shade Description: Porcelain, Fair skin with neutral undertones.
- Cream foundation formula with a flawless, satin finish.
- Medium Coverage that is buildable to full.
- Long wearing formula that is humidity and sweat resistant.
- Cruelty Free - Vegan - Noncomedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Great for ALL skin types (with the exception of peeling/flaky skin. Cream formulation can accentuate dry patches.)
Additional Info: Model is wearing the shade porcelain all over with the tan shade to bronze the skin.
Tips: Drop 1-2 drops of Citrine Oil into foundation compact. Apply foundation with the Cream Foundation Brush 01. Set the foundation with Tiffany Powder. Enjoy!
All Sales are Final.
Foundation Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutenes, Octyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Microcrystalline Wax, Decyl Oleate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Isoproplyl Lanolate, Dimethicone, Mica, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, BHA, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue, Chromium Green, Talc
Net Weight: .35 Oz/10g